2019 Classic Lectures in Sports Medicine Imaging
At the completion of this CME activity, subscribers should be able to:
- Optimize image sequences and protocols for a variety of sports related injury.
- Assess patients with joint pathology in a non-invasive manner utilizing MRI.
- Recognize the strengths and limitations of MRI for the management of sports related injuries.
- Describe the MR appearance of common sports related injury and differentiate the findings from image artifact.
1. MRI of Sports Injuries of the Shoulder
2. MRI Evaluation of Patellofemoral Pain in the Athlete
3. Sports Imaging of the Wrist
4. MRI Evaluation of Pediatric Elbow Pain
5. Sports Injuries of the Shoulder
6. Posterolateral Corner of the Knee Made Simple
7. MRI of Wrist and Hand Injuries
8. MRI Evaluation of Pediatric Foot Pain
9. MRI of the Throwing Shoulder in the Throwing Athlete
10. MRI Evaluation of Groin Pain in the Athlete
11. Ankle Tendon and Ligament Injuries
12. Sports Injuries of the Wrist Golf and Racquet Sports
13. MRI of Sports Injuries
Details : 13 Videos