2022 Joint International Congress of ILTS, ELITA & LICAGE in Istanbul, Turkey, May 4-7, 2022. “Promoting Excellence in Liver Transplantation” is the theme of this year’s Congress. We are committed to providing multidisciplinary scientific advances in liver transplantation worldwide. We do hope that you can join us onsite but given the current situation we have decided to also offer the possibility to attend the Congress online.
In 2022, you can look forward to a robust scientific program, giving you valuable input for your day-to-day practice. Special formats such as the Pre-meeting Symposium, Meet the Experts Sessions, and workshops will enhance the educational content of the Congress. Attending ILTS 2022 will allow you to discuss the latest advances for the care of liver transplantation patients and receive state-of-the-art updates in clinical and basic science.
The ILTS Congress connects the world of liver transplantation, and we are proud of its reputation for the quality of science, its international flavor and its strong multi-disciplinary approach.
MAIN SCIENTIFIC TOPICS
- DCD, Preservation and Machine Perfusion
- Infectious Diseases and Liver Transplantation
- Cardiovascular Topics in Liver Transplantation
- Liver Transplant Immunology
- Liver Transplant Oncology
- Acute Chronic Liver Failure
- The Digital Liver Transplant Patient
- Diagnostics and Therapeutic Interventions
- Precision Medicine and Biomarkers in Liver Transplantation
- Anesthesia/Critical Care
- Living Donor Transplantation
- HBV and Liver Transplantation
- Liver Transplantation for Pediatric Metabolic Liver Diseases
There are no reviews yet.