- The impact of pediatric HIV on families.
- Psychosocial considerations for children and adolescents with HIV.
- HIV prevention and intervention in the school setting.
- HIV disclosure in pediatric populations.
- How to design effective evidence-based HIV risk-reduction programs for adolescents.
- Hardcover: 325 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 1st ed. 2016 edition (February 11, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 3319497022
- ISBN-13: 978-3319497020
- Amazon Price: $159.00.
- Format: Original Publisher PDF.
- File Size: 4.3 MB.
A Clinical Guide to Pediatric HIV Bridging the Gaps Between Research and Practice 2016 Edition PDF