- Presents the most up-to-date information available in obstetric anesthesiology, including guidance on both routine and complicated patient care.
- Features new chapters on ultrasound and echocardiographic techniques, trauma, management of the opioid dependent parturient, and maternal morbidity and mortality.
- Covers pharmacology and physiology, antepartum considerations, labor and delivery, postpartum issues, and disease states in obstetric patients, including a chapter on obesity and pregnancy, as well as guidelines from national organizations.
- Provides Clinical Pearls throughout, as well as Key Points in each chapter and current references for further study.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- Paperback: 576 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Second edition (February 24, 2016)
- Language: English
A Practical Approach to Obstetric Anesthesia Second Edition
by Brenda A. Bucklin
Successfully combining the comprehensive depth of a textbook and the user-friendly features of a practical handbook, A Practical Approach to Obstetric Anesthesia, 2nd Edition, is a portable resource for both experienced and novice clinicians. Focusing on clinical issues in obstetric anesthesia, it uses an easy-to-follow outline format for quick reference, enhanced with numerous tables, figures, and photographs. The use of color in this edition highlights key information and improves readability for daily practice and study.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like:
+ Type : PDF
** Payment method: Visa or master card (paypal)
**Once the payment is completed, receive the download link in the email