AAFP Rural Health Self-Study Package – 1st Edition 2020
YOU WILL GET THE COURSE VIA LIFETIME DOWNLOAD LINK (FAST SPEED) AFTER PAYMENT
This new course addresses the unique needs of physicians in rural communities on topics that include high-level chronic disease management, behavioral health, substance use disorders, maternal health, and more.
Recorded from the AAFP’s Rural Health livestream course, this 26-session video self-study package allows you to both hone your clinical skills and review the latest evidence-based guidelines pertinent to rural family medicine practice—on a schedule that works best for you.
At the end of this activity, you will be able to:
– Implement the latest evidence-based guidelines in a range of topics pertinent to rural family medicine practice.
– Through increased knowledge, manage more of your patients without the need to refer.
– Connect with other rural family physicians and healthcare professionals to forge links for ongoing practice improvement and support.
Topics And Speakers:
– Bipolar Disorder
– Chronic Pain and Adjunctive Treatments
– Dealing With Emergencies for Patients With Psychotic Disorders
– Health Maintenance for Cancer Survivors
– Hepatitis C
– How to Interpret the Results From a Urine Drug Screen
– Implementing Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
– Incorporating Telehealth Into Your Practice
– Insulin Pumps: Initiations of Therapy and Complications
– Management of Gestational Hypertension and Preeclampsia
– Management of Miscarriage
– Managing Adult Obesity in Your Practice
– Managing Autoimmune Arthritis in Your Practice, Part 1: Diagnosis
– Managing Autoimmune Arthritis in Your Practice, Part 2: Treatment
– Managing Common Issues in Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
– Managing Patients With Autism and Developmental Disorders
– Maternity Care Update
– New Depression Medications & Treatment of Refractory Depression
– Opioid Use Disorder in Pregnancy
– Principles of Wound Care
– Selected Case Studies in Treating Substance Use Disorder
– Selected Cases in Hospital Medicine
– TOLAC & VBAC
– Treating ADHD
– Treating Patients With an Opioid Use Disorder
There are no reviews yet.