AAFP Skin Conditions & Diseases Self-Study Package – 4th Edition 2021
YOU WILL GET THE COURSE VIA LIFETIME DOWNLOAD LINK (FAST SPEED) AFTER PAYMENT
Get the latest evidence-based information on treating a range of skin conditions and diseases, designed just for family physicians. Topics include bacterial skin infections, common surgical procedures, psoriasis, melanoma, and more.
This dynamic, 23-session self-study package was recorded from the AAFP’s Skin Conditions and Diseases live course. Learn best practices and cutting-edge techniques in disease management — on a schedule that works best for you.
Upon completion of this CME activity, you should be able to:
1. Improve adherence to evidence-based clinical guidelines in practice.
2. Learn to assess and treat acute and chronic dermatologic conditions.
3. Demonstrate technique and skills from hands-on procedural sessions.
4. Recognize when to refer to or consult with other specialists to provide optimal patient care.
Topics And Speakers:
– Acne & Rosacea
– Actinic Keratoses & Benign Neoplasm
– Bacterial Skin Infections & Case Studies
– Basal Cell & Squamous Cell Carcinoma
– Challenging Adult Rashes
– Challenging Pediatric Rashes
– Coding & Billing
– Common Surgical Procedures
– COVID-19: Skin Findings
– Cutaneous Manifestation of Systemic Disease
– Dermoscopy Introduction
– Dermoscopy Workshop
– Eczema & Contact Dermatitis
– Fungal Skin Infections
– Hair & Nail Disorders
– Hidradenitis & Follicular Disorders
– Infestations (Lice, Scabies, Bed Bugs) & Cutaneous Viral Infections
– Nevi & Melanoma Cases
– Psoriasis & Case Studies
– Terminology of Skin Disorders & Topical & Intralesional Steroids
– Urticaria & Drug Eruptions
– Wound Care, Skin Ulcers & Pressure Sores