- 3,500+ rapid-fire questions covering more than 95 percent of the key words from 2006 to 2011
- NEW questions throughout the book with thoroughly updated chapters
- NEW chapter organization aligns with exam blueprint to streamline studying
- Great review for ITE, the Anesthesiology Boards, and MOCA
- Series: Pearls of Wisdom Medicine
- Paperback: 560 pages
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 3 edition (August 7, 2012)
- Language: English
Anesthesiology Board Review Pearls of Wisdom 3/E (Pearls of Wisdom Medicine) 3rd Edition
Maximize your anesthesiology exam score!
This powerful, results-oriented study guide delivers everything you need to improve your knowledge, confidence, and recall. Featuring a rigorous quick-hit Q&A format consisting of short clinical questions with brief answers, this is truly your most effective weapon when preparing for the anesthesiology in-service and board exams.
The unique question and single-answer format of Anesthesiology Board Review eliminates the guesswork associated with traditional multiple-choice Q&A reviews and reinforces only the answers you need to know on exam day. With content following the anesthesiology board exam blueprint, emphasis is placed on distilling key facts and clinical pearls essential for exam success. This high-yield review is the perfect complement to larger texts and delivers an intense, streamlined review in the days and weeks before the exam.
GET THE HIGHEST SCORE POSSIBLE WITH:
BULL’S-EYE HITS on anesthesiology exam topics–the meaningful and the frequently tested
TOOLS TO IMPRINT YOUR MEMORY such as pearls, mnemonics, visual imagery, and other tested learning aids
RAPID-FIRE Q&A PRESENTATION that maximizes your study time
NO CONFUSING WRONG ANSWERS to clutter your memory
** Payment method: Visa or master card (paypal)
**Once the payment is completed, receive the download link in the email