- Reach accurate diagnostic conclusions easily with a consistent, user-friendly format that explores each entity’s clinical features, pathologic features (gross and microscopic), ancillary studies, differential diagnoses, and prognostic and therapeutic considerations.
- Glean all essential, current, need-to-know information with sweeping revisions that include additional images shown in the frozen section, more content on odontogenic lesions and neoplasms, and inclusion of newly described entities such as igG-associated salivary gland diseases, mammary analog secretory carcinoma, and more.
- Review expanded coverage of critical areas with additional chapters on oral cavity and oropharynx, nasopharynx, and neck.
- Apply the most current staging of cancers from College of American Pathologists (TNM) and American Joint Committee on Cancer (AJCC).
- Interpret the findings you’re likely to see in practice with the aid of high-quality images now available online for review or download.
- Series: ATLAS OF SURGICAL PATHOLOGY
- Hardcover: 1600 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 3 edition (September 9, 2015)
- Language: English
Atlas of Head and Neck Pathology, 3e (ATLAS OF SURGICAL PATHOLOGY) 3rd Edition
by Bruce M. Wenig MD (Author)
Atlas of Head and Neck Pathology delivers authoritative, highly visual guidance for effectively and accurately diagnosing a wide range of head and neck problems. This comprehensive resource features extensive, high-quality images depicting the histologic, immunohistochemical, cytologic, and diagnostic imaging appearance of every type of head and neck pathology. With a consistent, practical organization and succinct, bulleted format,the Atlas continues to be the resource general pathologists and specialists count on for reliable, easy-to-findanswers.
Type : PDF ORIGINAL
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
Payment methods: Visa or master card (Paypal)