BeMo’s Ultimate Guide to Residency Interview: How to Ace Your Residency Interview Without Memorizing Any Sample Questions EPUB 2020
BeMo’s Ultimate Guide to Residency Interview is the most comprehensive resource to use when preparing for your residency interviews. Written by former admissions committee members, interview evaluators, Medical Doctors, and award-winning scientists, this guide is a must-read for all applicants with an upcoming residency interview. The guide includes proven strategies, sample interview questions and answers, and 80 practice interview questions, along with access to a sample residency interview.
Here is what is included in this book:
- BeMo’s proven formula for acing any residency interview question,
- Top 2 myths about residency interview preparation,
- 5 Common errors made in residency interviews,
- How to manage stress and demonstrate confidence,
- 18 proven strategies to prepare for and ace any residency interview,
- Proven Strategies to approach and ace 6 common types of residency interview questions,
- Common points of debate in medicine and advanced preparation tactics,
- 20 Sample residency interview questions with expert analysis and answers,
- 80 practice residency interview questions,
- The #1 tip after your interview that is usually missed by most applicants,
- Free sample residency interview by InterviewProf: BeMo’s revolutionary online mock interview platform,
- Bonus resources,
- Over 200 pages of tips, strategies and advice from admission experts including former admissions committee members, interview evaluators, Medical Doctors and award-winning scientists
BeMo Academic Consulting Inc. (“BeMo®”) is a global leader in residency interview preparation with the only scientifically proven preparation programs designed to increase applicants’ practice scores by up to 28%. BeMo’s expertise in residency interview prep are sought after by media and official university career centers. BeMo’s core value is to help reduce the social gap at professional schools by teaching students the essential qualities required by such programs. BeMo’s team members believe everyone deserves access to higher education and they want to make sure every student gets a fair chance at admissions to these very competitive programs regardless of his or her socioeconomic, racial or cultural background.
BeMo®, BeMo Academic™, BeMo Consulting™, BeMo Academic Consulting ™, MMI SIM™, InterviewProf™, Get In Or Your Money Back® are trademarks of BeMo Academic Consulting Inc.