- Thoroughly updated to reflect the latest developments in evidence-based medicine.
- Organized according to CDIM guidelines with updated content, tables, and figures.
- Emphasizes “must-know” information throughout, distilling the most important information in the end-of-chapter Key Points boxes.
- Chapters are consistently organized to provide high-yield content on major disorders, including epidemiology, etiology, risk factors, history, physical examination, differential diagnosis, and treatment.
- Includes 100 board-formatted questions and rationales for each choice, as well as 50 additional questions online.
- Series: Blueprints Series
- Paperback: 416 pages
- Publisher: LWW; Sixth edition (September 23, 2015)
- Language: English
- Type : PDF ORIGINAL
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
Payment methods: Visa or master card (Paypal)