Access the full set of recordings from the 2022 Pulmonary Medicine Board Review course. Watch and listen as leading chest medicine experts show you how to solve case-based problems and give in-depth answers to common questions.
Increase your mastery of pulmonary medicine concepts to prepare for your ABIM certification exam, recertify, or expand your job knowledge. After completing this module, you’ll walk away with the skills needed to feel confident taking your exam and gain new clinical insights you can apply directly to your patient care—and earn 54 CME credits and MOC points.
– Obstructive Lung Disease
– Critical Care Medicine
– Diffuse Parenchymal Lung Disease (DPLD)
– Sleep Medicine, Neuromuscular and Skeletal
– Pleural Disease
– Quality, Safety, and Complications
– Vascular Diseases
– Respiratory Physiology and Pulmonary Symptoms
– Occupational and Environmental Diseases
There are no reviews yet.