Clinical Companion for Fundamentals of Nursing: Active Learning for Collaborative Practice, 3rd Edition (Original PDF from Publisher)
By Barbara L Yoost MSN RN CNE ANEF, Lynne R Crawford MSN MBA RN CNE
Make this clinical companion your best friend at the point of care! When you need hard-to-remember clinical information, rely on Yoost’s Clinical Companion for Fundamentals of Nursing, 3rd Edition for quick access to thousands offacts, lab values, assessment guidelines, abbreviations with definitions, and more. Bulleted lists and summary tables make it easy to look up the details essential to providing safe, patient-centered care. This handbook is more than just a condensed version of the text ― it’s a portable tool that will enhance your clinical judgment. It’s an indispensable nursing reference for class, lab, and clinicals!
- Thousands of basic facts and figures, standard lab values, care guidelines and more provide the information frequently needed in a reference for clinical practice.
- Concise outlines, bulleted lists, and summary tables allow easy, at-a-glance lookup and review.
- Medical, Nursing, and Health Professions Terminology chapter acts as a quick medical terminology refresher and helps you understand clinical terms as they are encountered.
- Detailed information on medication administration includes drug dosage calculations, conversions, IV infusions, and more, helping you prevent medication errors and ensuring safe practice.
- Chapters on body system assessment help you learn a systematic and thorough approach to health assessment.
- Guidelines for pressure ulcer prevention and care can be referenced quickly while on the job.
- Compact, portable size makes this handbook easy to carry during clinical practice.
- NEW! Updated content reflects the latest care standards throughout the Fundamentals of Nursing, 3rd Edition text.
- NEW! Clinical Judgment chapter helps you learn how to develop and apply clinical judgment skills in the clinical setting.
- Publisher : Mosby; 3rd edition (June 8, 2022)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 424 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323828183
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323828185