Cloherty and Stark’s Manual of Neonatal Care Ninth Edition 2022 Original pdf
Practical, informative, and easy to read, Cloherty and Stark’s Manual of Neonatal Care, 9th Edition, offers an up-to-date approach to the diagnosis and medical management of routine and complex conditions encountered in the newborn. Written by expert authors from major neonatology programs across the U.S. and edited by Drs. Eric C. Eichenwald, Anne R. Hansen, Camilia R. Martin, and Ann R. Stark, this popular manual has been fully updated to reflect recent advances in the field, providing NICU physicians, neonatal-perinatal fellows, residents, and neonatal nurse practitioners with quick access to key clinical information.
- Provides essential, detailed information on the evaluation and management of common and unusual neonatal conditions, with extensive updates from cover to cover.
- Includes new information on multiple topics, including genetics, respiratory management, infectious diseases, and neonatal jaundice, with 2 new chapters on quality improvement and safety in the NICU, and racial disparities in neonatal care.
- Uses an easy-access outline format and numerous tables to help you find what you need quickly.
- Features extensive family support content, with chapters on breastfeeding, developmentally supportive care, bereavement, and decision-making and ethical dilemmas.
- Contains appendices on neonatal emergency drug dosing and intubation sedation guidelines for fast reference.