- Susan B. Waltzman, PhD, Marica F. Vilcek Professor of Otolaryngology, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Co-Director, NYU Cochlear Implant Center, New York University School of Medicine, NYU Langone Medical Center, New York, New York
- J. Thomas Roland Jr., MD, Professor of Otolaryngology and Neurosurgery, Mendik Foundation Professor and Chairman, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Co-Director, NYU Cochlear Implant Center, New York University School of Medicine, NYU Langone Medical Center, New York, New York
- Covers basic techniques as well as new concepts and areas of expansion, making it appropriate for beginners as well as experienced practitioners
- Includes information on the latest advancements in cochlear implant programming concepts
- Written by experts in the field who are spearheading advancements in cochlear implant technology
- 268 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 3 edition (February 14, 2014)
- Language: English
Cochlear Implants 3rd Edition
Praise for the previous edition:
Overall, the second edition of Cochlear Implantsis an excellent resource for professionals and students in various disciplines (otolaryngology, audiology, education of the deaf, and basic sciences) involved with the care or understanding of hearing loss. This edition serves its purpose for learning and reference in a condensed textbook that will be well used. —The Laryngoscope
Cochlear Implants, Third Edition, has been completely revised to include the most up-to-date information on the clinical and translational sciences related to this rapidly evolving technology. It contains chapters on the latest developments in the field, including those in: genetics, neuroplasticity, expanding criteria for implantation, the application of implant technology to tinnitus and vestibular issues, music perception, and intraoperative monitoring.
This book will be a valuable reference for otolaryngologists head and neck surgeons, audiologists, neurotologists, speech pathologists, and all professionals involved in the design and usage of cochlear implants as well as an essential text for audiology students.
Type : PDF . NVA , Epub
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
Payment methods: Visa or master card (Paypal)