Code Stroke: What the Radiologist Needs to Know in the Changing Landscape of Acute Ischemic Stroke
Learning Outcomes and Modules
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- discuss the new guidelines in acute ischemic stroke in extended time periods
- describe the use of multimodal imaging and its challenges
- explain how to design efficient imaging workflows in our clinical practice
- discuss how radiologists can add value in acute stroke care.
Lectures and Speakers
- Current Guidelines for Acute Ischemic Stroke Imaging—K. Nael
- Vessel and Collateral Imaging – Known and the Unknown—R. Aviv
- Automated Perfusion Imaging – Pearls and Pitfalls—A. Vagal
- Role of MRI in Acute Stroke—J. Heit
- Setting Up Efficient Stroke Imaging Workflows—A. Kuner
There are no reviews yet.