- Offers personal approaches from recognized leaders in the field, covering common complaints, acute diseases, and chronic illnesses along with the most current evidence-based clinical management options.
- Follows a consistent, easy-to-use format throughout, with diagnosis, therapy, drug protocols, and treatment pearls presented in quick-reference boxes and tables for point-of-care answers to common clinical questions.
- Includes new and significantly revised chapters on neurofibromatosis, autism, psoriatic arthritis, and postpartum depression.
- Features thorough updates in areas critical to primary care, including Acute Myocardial Infarction • Hypertension • Peripheral Arterial Disease • Valvular Heart Disease • Hepatitis C • Irritable Bowel Syndrome • Obsessive Compulsive Disorder • Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease • Fibromyalgia • Menopause • Travel Medicine • and more.
- Provides current drug information thoroughly reviewed by PharmDs.
- Shares the knowledge and expertise of new contributors who provide a fresh perspective in their specialties.
- Features nearly 300 images, including algorithms, anatomical illustrations, and photographs, that provide useful information for diagnosis.
- Series: CONNS CURRENT THERAPY
- Hardcover: 1472 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 1 edition (December 31, 2019)
- Language: English
- Format: Original Publisher PDF.
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
Payment methods: Visa or master card (Paypal)
Conn’s Current Therapy 2020 1st Edition PDF
Designed to suit a wide range of healthcare providers, including primary care, subspecialties, and allied health, Conn’s Current Therapy has been a trusted clinical resource for more than 70 years. The 2020 edition continues this tradition of excellence with current, evidence-based treatment information presented in a concise yet in-depth format. More than 300 topics have been carefully reviewed and updated to bring you state-of-the-art information even in the most rapidly changing areas of medicine.