Contemporary Practical/Vocational Nursing, 9th Edition
This proven approach emphasizes lifelong learning, leadership skills and career planning, detailing everything LPN/LVN students need to communicate effectively, work as a member of a team, confront challenges and complexities in the workplace and move forward into leadership roles. Featuring NCLEX-PN®-style review questions available on thePoint and Critical Thinking Exercises that ready students for the rigors of exams and real-world practice, the 9th Edition has been extensively updated to reflect the latest clinical approaches to LPN/LVN practice and equip student nurses with the clinical judgment to excel today’s nursing workforce.
- UPDATED!Evidence-based content reflects the latest clinical approaches to LPN/LVN practice.
- NEW!Emphasis on clinical judgment cultivates essential problem-solving and decision-making capabilities.
- Critical Thinking Exercise boxes challenge students’ critical-thinking and problem-solving skills with real-world situations.
- Assess Yourself tests help students optimize their strengths and improve their weaknesses.
- NCLEX-PN®-style Chapter Review Questions available on thePoint reinforce key content and boost students’ test-taking confidence.
- Apply Critical Thinking Skills encourage discussion and foster critical thinking in the classroom and beyond.
- Read More About It resource lists empower students to learn more about important issues.
- Web Boxes throughout the text point students to relevant information available online.