Controversies in Hip and Pelvis Imaging
Upon completion of this program, you will be able to: recognize the concept of femoroacetabular impingement and its implications on patient care, identify acetabular labral tear on MRI with improved confidence, recognize the spectrum of injury associated with athletic pubalgia using MRI, and realize the importance and imaging findings associated with complications of total hip arthroplasty.
- Imaging and Treatment of the Snapping Hip–Donna Blankenbaker, MD
- MRI of the Painful Hip Arthroplasty–G. Konin, MD
- Conundrums in Hip Imaging–Kirkland Davis, MD
- Controversies and Challenges in Imaging Femoroacetabular Impingement (FAI)–Michael Recht, MD
- Imaging Athletic Pubalgia and Musculoskeletal Core Injury: Pearls, Protocols, Pitfalls–Adam Zoga, MD