Crossroads of Computational Science and Musculoskeletal Imaging: Where Machine Magic Can Aid Radiologists 2021
Addressing artificial intelligence (AI) programs for detection and classification of neoplastic, arthritic, and other disease processes of the musculoskeletal system, this Online Course will also discuss related radiomics for distinguishing neoplasms from normal tissues. Covering both the hardware and software solutions for efficient 3D processing of high-resolution data, participants will learn how computational techniques can augment the practice of musculoskeletal radiology, as well as clinical musculoskeletal research.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Discuss principles of artificial intelligence and other computational techniques.
- Describe how to implement new software solutions in their imaging practice and research.
- Describe the state of current research and opportunities in MSK Imaging.
- Advance the practice of MSK radiology with newly learnt tools and related research.
Speakers and Lectures
- Neoplasms: AI Classification and Detection—O. Ashikyan
- Neoplasms: Radiomics—J. Burns
- Cartilage Auto-Segmentation—M. Chalian
- Muscles: Auto-Segmentation, AI, and Radiomics—M. Richardson
- AI-Assisted Shoulder Segmentations—S. Gyftopoulos
- Bones: Gait/Motion Analysis—A. Chhabra
- Fast MRI: 3D Joint in Under 10 Minutes—N. Subhas
- Automating Clinical Workflow and Quality Improvement Processes Using Artificial Intelligence—B. Do