Darby’s Comprehensive Review of Dental Hygiene, 9th Edition
The most comprehensive dental hygiene review book available, Darby’s Comprehensive Review of Dental Hygiene, 9th Edition offers an all-inclusive review to help you pass the National Board Dental Hygiene Examination (NBDHE) on the first try. Written by a team of expert editors and authors, this affordable, all-in-one review tool includes a wealth of chapter review questions, case studies, outline-style review of all exam topics, and four computerized practice exams that simulate the NBDHE test-taking experience. It’s everything you need for NBDHE success!
- Comprehensive coverage offers an all-inclusive review for the NBDHE and is supplemented with practice questions.
- Outline format visually organizes the content and presents information in summary style for easy review and study.
- Logical chapter organization covers the three main areas of the NBDHE — the scientific basis for dental hygiene practice, the provision of clinical dental hygiene services, and community health and research principles.
- Case presentations throughout help you prepare for Component B of the board examination.
- Expert editor and chapter authors are leading educators, researchers, and practitioners in their specific areas who have an in-depth knowledge of what it takes to succeed on the NBDHE.
|Author(s): Christine Blue|
|English | 2022 | e-ISBN: 9780323754736 | 835 pages | PDF | 37 MB|
There are no reviews yet.