Doppler Evaluation of the At-Risk Pregnancy
After viewing this video, the viewers should be able to demonstrate an understanding of obstetric Doppler technology and appropriate indications for obstetric Doppler use in clinical practice. This product contains 5 lectures:
* Basic Principles and Methodology of Obstetric Doppler Assessment by Mani Montazemi, MD
* Overview of Arterial and Venous Doppler Obstetrics by Sifa Turan, MD, RDMS
* Doppler Application in Fetal Growth Restriction by Ozhan Turan, MD, PhD
* The Role of Doppler Assessment in Fetal Anemia and Hydrops by Sifa Turan, MD, RDMS
* Doppler Application in Multiple Pregnancy by Ozhan Turan, MD, PhD
CME credit for this video program is available through June 1, 2021. This video is eligible for 2.00 CME credits. The CME test for this video is available here: aium.org/cme/testsVideo.aspx. Just look for the title of this video. AIUM members can take and submit this test for $15. Nonmembers will pay $40 (sonographer/nonphysician) or $80 (physician).
If you would like to purchase a digital copy of this video file on a jump drive, please visit the AIUM store at aium.org/store/products.aspx?cId=110.
|2.||Basic Principles and Methodology of Obstetric Doppler Assessment||31:29|
|3.||Overview of Arterial and Venous Doppler Obstetrics||21:24|
|4.||Doppler Application in Fetal Growth Restriction||20:18|
|5.||The Role of Doppler Assessment in Fetal Anemia and Hydrops||15:27|
There are no reviews yet.