- Stilianos E. Kountakis, Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery, Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA, USA
- Easy and quick access through A-Z format
- Comprehensive and all-encompassing coverage
- Top editors for the 5 sections
- 3082 pages
- Publisher: Springer; 2013 edition (March 7, 2013)
- Language: English
- Type : PDF . NVA , Epub
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
Payment methods: Visa or master card (Paypal)
Encyclopedia of Otolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery 2013th E
The encyclopedia of otolaryngology-head and neck surgery will be a comprehensive collection of works that will serve as a complete source of information for all otolaryngologists, including the ones in training and interested medical students or health care personnel.
This reference work will be multivolume, divided into 5 distinct sections, each section approximately 1000 pages long. Each volume will contain clearly defined and structured entries in an A-Z format, providing the reader with quick and easy access to the required information. The online version will be fully searchable and will turn this reference work into an invaluable information tool for experts and newcomers in the field.