- New addition to the At a Glance series covering a core area of dentistry
- Review style makes for the ideal revision companion
- Includes access to a companion website with MCQs for self-assessment and downloadable images for use in teaching
- Series: At a Glance (Dentistry)
- Paperback: 104 pages
- Publisher: Wiley-Blackwell; 1 edition (June 10, 2019)
- Language: English
- Format: Original Publisher PDF.
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
Payment methods: Visa or master card (Paypal)
Endodontology at a Glance 1st Edition PDF
A practical and colourful introductory guide, Endodontology at a Glance covers all the essential topics (diagnosis, endodontic therapy, pain management and outcome of treatment) as well as the recent developments that comprise the field of endodontology. Written by experts in the field, the book explores the causes and sequelae of endodontic disease and offers suggestions for taking an effective patient history.