- Written by the foremost leaders in the field, all members of the International Working Group on Endoscopic Ear Surgery
- Features nearly 1,000 intraoperative endoscopic images filmed with high-definition cameras, plus outstanding line drawings that aid in understanding all concepts
- Comprehensively covers the field, including chapters on endoscopic and combined endoscopic-microscopic management of cholesteatoma, surgical restoration of middle ear ventilation, myringoplasty, Meniere disease, tympanoplasty and stapes surgery, revision surgery, and much more
- Demonstrates state-of-the-art endoscopic procedures in 19 instructive videos
- 420 pages
- Publisher: TPS; 1 Har/Psc edition (December 11, 2014)
- Language: English
Endoscopic Ear Surgery: Principles, Indications, and Techniques 1 Edition
Increasingly used as an adjunctive tool in the diagnosis and management of ear disease, middle ear endoscopy has the potential to decrease patient morbidity, prevent disease recurrence, and reduce costs. Its capacity to uncover hidden anatomy within the small dimensions of the ear has made it essential for functional surgery, allowing surgeons to preserve key anatomic structures such as the cochlea and facial nerve.
Now for the first time, the physicians who pioneered this groundbreaking minimally invasive technique review its indications, advantages, disadvantages, and surgical approaches:
From the unique anatomy and pathophysiology of the middle ear through diagnosis, surgical indications, procedures, and instrumentation, this book is indispensable for all otolaryngologists and neurotologists. It offers a full picture of the field today, as well as exploring the future possibilities of ear endoscopes alone or in combination with operative microscopes for the most effective treatment of middle ear pathologies.
Type : PDF . NVA , Epub
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
Contact Email :[email protected]
Payment methods: Visa or master card (Paypal)