- Apply the latest knowledge and techniques with content thoroughly updated by leaders in the field.
- Quickly review key concepts through a question-and-answer format, bulleted lists, mnemonics, “Exam Pearls,” “Key Points” summaries, and practical tips from the authors.
- Enhance your reference power with a full range of well-organized essential topics in ear, nose and throat disorders.
- Improve content knowledge with a special chapter containing “Top 100 Secrets,” providing an overview of essential material for last-minute study or self-assessment.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Series: Secrets
- Paperback: 592 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 4 edition (August 7, 2015)
- Language: English
ENT Secrets, 4e 4th Edition
This is a very good all round ENT book ” Reviewed by: Harry Brown on behalf of www.glycosmedia.com, November 2015
Type : PDF
Payment method: Visa or master card (paypal)
Once the payment is completed, receive the download link in the email