- Rogan J Corbridge MBBS, BSc,FRCS, ORL ENT Consultant, Royal Berkshire Hospital, Reading, UK
- Includes case histories which emphasize an integrated approach to learning and provide opportunities for self testing
- Provides a straightforward, visual and succinct guide to diagnosis using diagnostic pathways
- Provides expanded key points covering common misconceptions as well as providing useful revision pointers
- Includes full color explanatory line diagrams and all new imaging photographs
- Paperback: 208 pages
- Publisher: CRC Press; 2 edition (September 30, 2011)
- Language: English
Essential ENT Second Edition 2nd Edition
This innovative and accessible guide to ear, nose and throat medicine delivers everything you need to know to develop a thorough grounding in the subject, acting as an essential course companion and an ideal revision aid.
Written in a lively and accessible manner reflecting the author’s popular lecturing style, the content has been carefully matched to meet the demands of both the undergraduate curriculum and the core competencies for foundation study. Topics are approached in a problem-oriented manner, with basic science and clinical information integrated throughout in line with current teaching practice.
Essential ENT, praised in the first edition for its brevity, style and illustrations, remains an essential text for undergraduate medical students and foundation doctors, an excellent aide memoire for those embarking upon a career in ENT and studying for the Diploma in Laryngology and Otology, and a reliable companion in clinical practice for general practitioners and staff in the emergency department.
Type : PDF . NVA , Epub
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
Payment methods: Visa or master card (Paypal)