- Paperback: 608 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 5th edition (October 3, 2012)
- Language: English
- Type : PDF
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
- Payment methods: Visa or master card (Paypal)
Essentials of General Surgery 5th Edition
Why is this textbook so popular?
– With its overview of anatomy, physiology, and coverage of pertinent complications for each case, the text prepares students for the NBME shelf exam for surgery, as well as residency training.
– The authors—all of whom are practicing surgeons—carefully manage the depth and breadth of content so that each section can be reasonably read and thoroughly understood by third- and fourth-year students.
– Organized by systems, the text features a closing section on surgical procedures to orient students to some of the most common cases seen on a general surgery rotation.
With your purchase of the text, you’ll receive access to:
Interactive question bank with answer explanations
· Fully searchable eBook
· Bonus chapters on ethics and surgical procedures
· Image Bank