- Publisher : Elsevier; 1st edition (August 5, 2021)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 154 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323831680
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323831680
- file PDF ORIGINAL
- Synthesizes current evidence-based literature and personal experience regarding the use of exoscopes in otolaryngology-head and neck surgery.
- Offers a practical approach focused on clinical decision making.
- Explains exoscopic technology and offers helpful comparisons between the exoscope and microscope in various surgeries.
- Covers microlaryngeal surgery, laser-assisted endoscopic laryngeal surgery, ear surgery, lateral skull base surgery, exoscope assisted dacryocystorhinostomy, free flap harvesting, and much more.
- Consolidates today’s available information on this timely topic into a single, convenient resource.
Exoscope-Assisted Surgery in Otorhinolaryngology 1st Edition PDF Original