- Encourages students to venture beyond memorization and think critically to gain a broader conceptual understanding of food microbiology and acquire the understanding and skills necessary to ensure the safety of tomorrow’s food supply.
- Introduces the genetics and molecular mechanisms important for the understanding of foodborne microbes.
- Includes expert perspectives on parasites, viruses and prions, and non-thermal processes.
- Incorporates instructors’ input to further clarify complex topics in the field of food microbiology.
- Presents explicit learning goals to focus students on the core principles of food microbiology.
- Hardcover: 570 pages
- Publisher: ASM Press; 3 edition (June 10, 2012)
- Language: English
- Type : PDF
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
Payment methods: Visa or master card (Paypal)
Food Microbiology: An Introduction 3rd Edition
by Thomas J. Montville
This textbook presents authoritative coverage in a format designed to facilitate teaching and learning.