- Quickly find the information you need through a systematic, logical approach to each fracture.
- Accurately identify fractures through an extensive selection of imaging examples.
- Apply splints and reduce dislocations successfully thanks to detailed descriptions, illustrations, and narrated video.
- Tap into the latest best practices through evidence-based coverage and updated references.
- Effectively manage emergency situations using guidelines for emergent referral, greater detail regarding methods for closed reductions for fractures and dislocations, and more.
- Benefit from expanded content specifically for the emergency medicine setting, including CT, MRI, and ultrasound imaging, procedural sedation, and discharge reassessment.
- Paperback: 448 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier; 4 edition (December 27, 2019)
- Language: English
- Format: Original Publisher PDF.
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
Payment methods: Visa or master card (Paypal)
Fracture Management for Primary Care and Emergency Medicine 4th Edition PDF
Evaluate and treat common fractures and know when to refer uncommon ones to a specialist. This quick, practical resource presents detailed illustrations, video, and current best evidence for imaging and treating fractures so you can make accurate identifications and manage patients with confidence.