Fractures of the Foot and Ankle (Original PDF)
- This is the first book of its kind to focus solely on fractures of the foot and ankle.
- Reviews both nonoperative and operative management of common and less common fractures of the foot and ankle.
- Includes comprehensive discussions of fracture fixation principles and techniques and complications of foot and ankle fractures.
- Covers mechanisms of injury, clinical findings, and general treatment considerations.
- Fractures of the foot and ankle in children and adolescents are covered in a separate chapter to address the many ways in which a child’s foot and ankle must be managed differently from an adult foot and ankle.
- Over 1100 illustrations, including photos, radiographs, and line drawings, demonstrate types of fractures, surgical approaches, and operative techniques.
- Numerous boxes and tables highlight key information.
- Features more than 800 references to key literature on foot and ankle fractures and their management.