- Increase your knowledge of testing processes and data analysis, basic anatomy and physiology, normal sleep, and sleep disorders in adult and pediatric patients.
- Practice essential polysomnography skills with numerous questions and practical, research-based answers.
- Challenge yourself with a wide variety of multiple-choice, discussion, and case study questions.
- Find detailed answers to multiple choice questions keyed directly to Fundamentals of Sleep Technology, 2nd Edition.
- Prepare confidently for the registry exam and for work in today’s advanced sleep labs.
- Expand your study using the references to relevant published research and other scientific papers.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation.
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web.
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation.
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text.
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues.
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use.
A companion to the second edition of Fundamentals of Sleep Technology, the Fundamentals of Sleep Technology Workbook, by the American Association of Sleep Technologists, covers what you need to know as a practicing sleep technologist or when studying for registry exams. Multiple-choice questions, discussion questions, and illustrated case studies make this workbook an excellent tool for self-assessment and review. Written by and for sleep technologists, it provides the information you need to expand your knowledge and succeed in the fast-changing field of sleep technology.
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, offering tablet, smartphone, or online access to: