Fundamentals: Perspectives on the Art and Science of Canadian Nursing, 2nd Edition (EPUB)
By Dr. david Gregory, Tracey Stephens, Christy Raymond-Seniuk, Linda Patrick
Master the unique, multi-faceted role of the Canadian nurse. Confidently embark on a lifelong learning journey and prepare for the daily realities of Canadian nursing practice this with comprehensive, Canadian-focused text. Developed specifically for your needs by talented Canadian students, practicing nurses, scholars, and educators, Fundamentals: Perspectives on the Art and Science of Canadian Nursing , 2nd Edition , delivers an integrated understanding of nursing fundamentals through a continuum that guides you from one chapter to the next and from learning to understanding.
- New! Inter-Professional Practice helps you achieve positive patient outcomes through effective collaboration with the healthcare team.
- New! Diversity Considerations alert you to important patient care considerations related to culture, sexuality, gender, economics, visible minorities, and religious beliefs.
- New! NCLEX®-style questions at the end of each chapter test your retention and ready you for success on your exams.
- Revised! Skills chapters familiarize you with a wide variety of advanced skills to broaden your clinical capabilities.
- Enhanced focus on LGBTQ-related considerations, demographic shifts in Canadian society, end-of-life/palliative care, substance abuse crises, and refugee communities helps you ensure confident care across diverse Canadian populations.
- Case Studies place chapter content in a realistic context for the most practical understanding.
- Think Boxes encourage critical thinking and challenge you to apply your knowledge to different situations.
- Through the Eyes features familiarize you with patients’ perspectives to help you provide thoughtful and effective care interventions.
- Research equips you with the latest and most relevant Canadian healthcare findings based on clinical evidence.
- Critical Thinking Case Scenarios strengthen your clinical focus and critical thinking through real-life situations.
- Publisher : LWW; Second edition (March 15, 2019)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 1168 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1496398483
- ISBN-13 : 978-1496398482
File Size : 68.7 MB