- A high proportion new review questions – more than 75% based on patient presentations – mirror the content of the actual board examination, providing a realistic simulation of the exam’s challenges.
- Links to the relevant sections inside Sleisenger and Fordtran’s Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease on expertconsult.com make it easy to locate in-depth information on less familiar areas. (This material is accessible at no cost to purchasers of Sleisenger and Fordtran’s Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease.)
- More than 1,000 multiple-choice questions test your mastery of all of the topics covered on the American Board of Internal Medicine’s Subspecialty Examination in Gastroenterology.
- Access to all of the questions online at expertconsult.com lets you practice for the board exam in a realistic setting and get instantaneous feedback on your performance.
- Publisher: Elsevier Health Sciences; 24241st edition (May 14, 2011)
- Type : PDF ORIGINAL
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
Payment methods: Visa or master card (Paypal)
Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease Review and Assessment 9th Edition
by Anthony J. DiMarino
Sleisenger & Fordtran’s Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease Review and Assessment, by Anthony DiMarino, MD, is your ideal study aid for the American Board of Internal Medicine’s Subspecialty Examination in Gastroenterology. Over 1,000 review questions, both on expertconsult.com and inside the book, challenge your mastery of the entire spectrum of topics covered on the exam. Links to the relevant sections inside Sleisenger and Fordtran’s Gastrointestinal and Liver Disease make it easy to locate in-depth, authoritative explanations of less familiar areas. The result remains the most thorough, effective review resource in this broad specialty.
New to This Edition