General and Vascular Ultrasound: Case Review Series, 3rd Edition (ORIGINAL PDF)
Effectively prepare for certification, increase your knowledge, and improve your image interpretation skills using the proven and popular Case Review approach! In this new edition, Drs. John P. McGahan, Sharlene A. Teefey, and Laurence Needleman present 127 clinically relevant cases with associated images, multiple-choice questions, and rationales – organized by degree of difficulty and designed to reinforce your understanding of the essential principles needed to interpret a wide range of general and vascular ultrasound images.
- Study efficiently with content that mimics the format of board exams
- as well as the everyday clinical experience – offering highly effective preparation for certification, recertification, and practice.
- Build your skills in a cumulative way
by progressing through three overall categories, from least to most difficult, with separate sections for Opening Round, Fair Game, and Challenge cases.
- Gain new understanding from dozens of unknown cases
- reflecting the most recent changesinabdominal and small partultrasound, including the scrotum and thyroid.
- Understand the recent changes in the complexities of vascular ultrasound
of the carotid, transplants, and extremities.