Grant’s Dissector, 17th Edition (EPUB and CONVERTED PDF)
- New and revised illustrations, including new surface landmark illustrations, strengthen students’ grasp of common dissection procedures.
- New chapter introductions focus students’ attention on relevant Clinical Correlations.
- Reorganized Skeletal and Surface Anatomy sections guide students logically from palpating bony structures to making skin incisions.
- Enhanced and streamlined cross-references reinforce understanding with direct links to related content in Grant’s Atlas of Anatomy as well as Grant’s Dissection Videos.
- Dissection Overviews guide students through relevant surface anatomy and osteology.
- Numbered, step-by-step Dissection Instructions clarify procedures and enhance the dissection experience.
- Full-color illustrations improve students’ accuracy and precision from initial incisions through deeper dissections.
- Clinical Correlation boxes place procedures in a clinical context to ready students for healthcare practice.