Green’s Operative Hand Surgery: 2-Volume Set 8th 2022 True Pdf ( Content+ index and Videos)
Widely recognized as the gold standard reference in the field, Green’s Operative Hand Surgery, 8th Edition, provides complete coverage of the surgical and nonsurgical management of the full range of upper extremity conditions. In a clearly written and well-illustrated format, it contains both foundational content for residents and fellows as well as new approaches, case-based controversies, and outcomes-based solutions for practitioners. Drs. Scott W. Wolfe, William C. Pederson, Scott H. Kozin, and Mark S Cohen, along with new, international contributing authors, provide expert perspectives and preferred methods for all aspects of today’s hand, wrist, and elbow surgery.
- Contains thoroughly revised and updated indications and techniques to treat the full spectrum of upper extremity disorders.
- Highlights the latest advances and approaches, such as wide-awake local anesthesia no tourniquet (WALANT) hand surgery, nerve transfer techniques, tendon transfer and tendon avulsion repairs, skin grafting techniques, and more.
- Offers nearly 140 innovative and high-resolution videos (99 are NEW) that provide real-life, step-by-step guidance on key procedures.
- Provides state-of-the-art information on wrist arthritis, hand trauma, new arthroplasties, targeted muscle reinnervation, wrist instability surgeries, fracture management, rehabilitation, congenital disorders, orthotic interventions, and more.
- Includes newly updated, high-resolution illustrations, images, and photos throughout.
- Presents case-based controversies and unique solutions, plus current views on what works and what does not, based on recent science and outcome measures.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.