Handbook of Hematologic Malignancies, Second Edition (Original PDF)
The subspecialty field of hematologic oncology is ever-changing and expanding with available treatment options and this second edition keeps the busy clinician abreast of recent findings and their impact on evidence-based treatment and management. Written by experienced clinicians at the world-renowned Moffitt Cancer Center in Tampa, Florida, as well as contributions from leading academicians, hematologists, and oncologists throughout the country, this unique handbook is packed with authoritative knowledge and clinical insight into all known hematologic cancers.
- Includes seven new chapters covering CAR-T and novel therapeutic options including CD19 CAR-T therapy, novel cellular therapies, cytokine release syndrome, cancer associated thrombosis, and more
- Comprises compact and updated disease-site chapters describing new standards of care and management considerations in bullet point format with key references
- Highlights important diagnostic tools that assist with conducting key differential diagnoses and unveiling answers to diagnostic dilemmas
- Provides updates of potential practice-changing clinical trials and paradigm shifting treatment considerations in each disease-based chapter
- Purchase includes digital access for use on most mobile devices or computers