- Series: Sataloff’s Comprehensive Textbook of Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery
- 1044 pages
- Publisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Pub; 1 Har/Psc edition (November 2015)
- Language: English
- Type : PDF
- After payment is completed, distribution download link via email.
Payment method: visa or master card (paypal)
Head and Neck Surgery (Sataloff’s Comprehensive Textbook of Otolaryngology: Head and Neck Surgery) Edition
Sataloff’s Comprehensive Textbook of Otolaryngology: Head & Neck Surgery – Head & Neck Surgery is part of a multi-volume textbook covering basic and clinical science across the entire field of otolaryngology.
Volumes in the set include; otology, neurotology and skull-based surgery; rhinology, allergy and immunology; facial plastic and reconstructive surgery; laryngology and paediatric otolaryngology.
The full set is enhanced by over 5000 full colour images and illustrations, spanning nearly 6000 pages, complete with a comprehensive index on DVD. Edited by Robert T Sataloff from Drexel University College of Medicine, Philadelphia, this volume includes contributions from internationally recognised experts in otolaryngology, ensuring authoritative content throughout.
Sataloff’s Comprehensive Textbook of Otolaryngology: Head & Neck Surgery – Head & Neck Surgery is an indispensable, in-depth guide to the field for all otolaryngology practitioners.
Key Points * Textbook of head and neck surgery, part of six-volume set covering the entire field of otolaryngology
* Volumes include otology/neurotology, rhinology, plastic surgery, laryngology, and paediatric otolaryngology
* Over 5000 full colour images and illustrations across six volumes
* Edited by Robert T Sataloff, with contributions from internationally recognised otolaryngology experts