Health Promotion and Disease Prevention in Clinical Practice, 3rd Edition (EPUB + Converted PDF)
- Provides sample conversations and practical strategies for preventive counseling during each stage of the patient encounter: gathering information from the patient, ordering evidence-based screenings and lab tests, designing personalized health maintenance plans, facilitating behavior change, and more.
- Incorporates real-world guidance from experts in behavioral change in the context of limited resources, tailoring advice to different ethnic, financial, and social viewpoints.
- Helps you identify possible environmental or lifestyle risks and help patients develop strategies for mitigating those risks.
- Addresses the importance of providing care through a population health lens.
- Contains updated patient resource materials and instructions.
Enrich your eBook reading experience!
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.