- Understand the rationale and scientific evidence behind intrathecal drug delivery techniques and master their execution.
- Optimize outcomes, reduce complications, and minimize risks by adhering to current, evidence-based practice guidelines.
- Apply the newest techniques in intrathecal pump placement, cancer pain management, use of baclofen pumps, and compounding drugs.
- Quickly find the information you need in a user-friendly format with strictly templated chapters supplemented with illustrative line drawings, images, and treatment algorithms.
- Series: Interventional and Neuromodulatory Techniques in Pain Management (Book 2)
- 224 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 Har/Psc edition (October 13, 2011)
- Language: English
Intrathecal Drug Delivery for Pain and Spasticity: Volume 2: A Volume in the Interventional and Neuromodulatory Techniques for Pain Management Series, … Techniques in Pain Management
+ Type : PDF
** Payment method: Visa or master card (paypal)
**Once the payment is completed, receive the download link in the email