- Understand the rationale and scientific evidence behind intrathecal drug delivery techniques and master their execution.
- Optimize outcomes, reduce complications, and minimize risks by adhering to current, evidence-based practice guidelines.
- Apply the newest techniques in intrathecal pump placement, cancer pain management, use of baclofen pumps, and compounding drugs.
- Quickly find the information you need in a user-friendly format with strictly templated chapters supplemented with illustrative line drawings, images, and treatment algorithms.
- Access the fully searchable contents online at expertconsult.com.
- Series: Interventional and Neuromodulatory Techniques in Pain Management (Book 2)
- 224 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 1 Har/Psc edition (October 13, 2011)
- Language: English
Intrathecal Drug Delivery for Pain and Spasticity: Volume 2: A Volume in the Interventional and Neuromodulatory Techniques for Pain Management Series
by Asokumar Buvanendran
Intrathecal Drug Delivery for Pain and Spasticity – a volume in the new Interventional and Neuromodulatory Techniques for Pain Management series – presents state-of-the-art guidance on the full range of intrathecal drug delivery techniques performed today. Asokumar Buvanendran, MD and Sudhir Diwan, MD, offer expert advice on a variety of procedures to treat chronic non-malignant pain, cancer pain, and spasticity. Comprehensive, evidence-based coverage on selecting and performing these techniques – as well as weighing relative risks and complications – helps you ensure optimum outcomes. With access to the fully searchable text at www.expertconsult.com, you’ll have the detailed visual assistance you need right at your fingertips.
Series USP: Improve patient safety and minimize risks with evidence-based, step-by-step guidance for interventional and neuromodulatory techniques
Type : PDF
Payment method: Visa or master card (paypal)
Once the payment is completed, receive the download link in the email