- Implement the latest techniques with updated coverage of new wound closure techniques and materials (including glues and adhesives), scar revision, complications, and vascular abnormalities.
- Watch clips of key surgical procedures, including reconstructive surgery of the nose and lip.
- Avoid pitfalls and achieve the best outcomes thanks to a step-by-step approach to each procedure, complete with tips and tricks of the trade from leading experts.
- Minimize flap ischemia and other complications with proper preoperative planning and surgical techniques.
- Visualize what to look for and how to proceed with high-quality illustrations of rotation flaps, transposition flaps, advancement flaps, bilobe flaps, melolabial flaps, paramedian forehead flaps, and rhombic flaps.
- Access the full text, image collection, and video clips online at Expert Consult.
- Make the most effective clinical decisions with a better understanding of the anatomy, physiology, and biomechanics of the skin
- Understand skin flap anatomy and physiology-vital to the performance of successful local flap reconstruction for facial defects.
- 800 pages
- Publisher: Saunders; 3 edition (April 18, 2014)
- Language: English
Local Flaps in Facial Reconstruction, 3e
Local Flaps in Facial Reconstruction brings you thedetailed visual guidance and unmatched expertiseyou need to achieve the best results for the full range of facial flap procedures. Full-color clinical photographs and line drawings-along with high-quality surgical video clips-capture the latest facial reconstruction practices and effective methodslike reconstruction of skin defects on the head and neck following tumor removal or trauma. Perspectives from facial plastic surgeons, dermatologists, ophthalmologists, and otolaryngologists help you take all of these considerations into account in treatment planning.
New to This Edition
Type : PDF . NVA , Epub
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
Payment methods: Visa or master card (Paypal)