Manual of Peripheral Nerve Surgery: From the Basics to Complex Procedures, 1st edition (EPUB)
By Mariano Socolovsky, Lukas Rasulic, Rajiv Midha, Debora Garozzo
Developed and written by top international experts in the field, this lucid new work is a comprehensive yet concise manual for reviewing the basics of peripheral nerve anatomy, pathophysiology, all typical and classic lesions, and the appropriate diagnostics. The chapters culminate in a description of the complex step-by-step surgical repair of these lesions.
Succinctly written, the manual covers a range of topics normally only seen in larger works: included are the various plexus systems and associated injuries, facial nerve surgery, compression neuropathies and tumors, gunshot wounds, pain management, and much more.
- Developed and written by members of the World Federation of Neurosurgical Societies (WFNS) Peripheral Nerve Committee
- Full coverage of all typical nerve lesions from the basics of anatomy and pathophysiology to the most complex surgical solutions
- Conceived for neurosurgeons, plastic surgeons, orthopaedic surgeons, and hand surgeons, both in training and in professional practice
- More than 250 images-radiological images, color illustrations, and photographs of dissections-which help in visualizing and comprehending the text better
The Manual of Peripheral Nerve Surgery: From the Basics to Complex Procedures is certain to become a much-used reference resource for residents and practicing surgeons alike.
- Publisher : Thieme; 1st edition (November 15, 2017)
- Language : English
- Hardcover : 238 pages
- ISBN-10 : 3132409553
- ISBN-13 : 978-3132409552