Master Techniques in Orthopaedic Surgery: Fractures, 4ed (ePub+Converted PDF)
- Provides the up-to-date guidance you need to master both traditional techniques and innovative new procedures in fracture surgery.
- Features four new chapters, each written by a renowned expert in the field: acetabular fractures: Stoppa approach; extremity deformity correction and limb lengthening; proximal humerus fractures: IM nail; and posterior pelvic-ring disruptions: lumbopelvic fixation.
- Covers indications and contraindications, pitfalls and potential complications, pertinent surgical anatomy, and pearls and tips for improving results.
- Helps you acquire both knowledge and skill as you master the art and science of fracture surgery with guidance from leading orthopaedic surgeons.
Enrich Your eBook Reading Experience
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone.
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech.