- Focus on “how to do it,” and benefit from the expertise of masters in the field of otolaryngology.
- Master 40+ common and advanced procedures – from septoplasty to transantral balloon dilation to osteoplastic frontal sinusotomy, DCR and orbital surgery, and from anterior cranial fossa surgery to the cervical spine.
- Visualize each technique step by step thanks to more than 1,000 full-color illustrations and photographs.
- Apply recent advances in your surgical practice, including new imaging techniques and endoscopic instruments, current research on mechanisms of sinusitis, new understanding of sinus disorders, and innovative surgical techniques.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
- Series: Master Techniques in Otolaryngology Surgery
- Hardcover: 448 pages
- Publisher: LWW; First edition (July 23, 2015)
- Language: English
Master Techniques in Otolaryngology – Head and Neck Surgery: Rhinology (Master Techniques in Otolaryngology Surgery) First Edition
by David Kennedy
Now with the print edition, enjoy the bundled interactive eBook edition, which can be downloaded to your tablet and smartphone or accessed online and includes features like: