Microscopy with the Experts – Scopeside Sessions Oakstone Clinical Update 2019
See What They See
Come alongside pathology’s best as they perform real-time diagnostics in Microscopy with the Experts – Scopeside Sessions. In this series of online video lectures, faculty cover a range of issues, including pancreatic pathology, lung pathology, infectious lesions, gastrointenstinal pathology and cytology. Each lecturer reviews slides in a hands-on demonstration, sharing effective, efficient approaches you can incorporate into your daily practice.
Discover New Guidelines
A clinically based update, this learn-at-your-own-pace CME course in pathology provides a maximum of 5.50 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits ™. Available online, it provides access to unbiased, evidence-based content and case-based reviews so you may expand your knowledge and incorporate the latest guidelines into your daily practice. This activity has been registered as a Lifelong Learning (Part II) and Self-Assessment Module (SAM) to offer up to 5.50 credits in the American Board of Pathology’s (ABPath) Continuing Certification program.
- Microscopy Session: Infectious Diseases – Robert F. Padera, Jr., MD, PhD
- Microscopy Session: Interpretation of PD-L1 Immunohistochemistry – Lynette M. Sholl, MD
- Microscopy Session: Cytology of Lung Cancers – Marina Vivero, MD
- Virtual Microscopy – Solid Lesions of the Pancreas: Pitfalls and Pearls – Elizabeth Thompson, MD, PhD
- Virtual Microscopy – Cystic Lesions of the Pancreas: Pitfalls and Pearls – Elizabeth Thompson, MD, PhD
- Virtual Microscopy – Challenges and Pitfalls in Pancreatic Frozen Section Analysis of Surgical Margins – Elizabeth Thompson, MD, PhD
- Microscopy Session: How do I Evaluate an Endoscopic Mucosal Resection Sample – Elizabeth Montgomery, MD