- Each chapter begins with a short overview, followed by 15-20 case-based questions, detailed explanations of correct and incorrect answers, and carefully chosen suggested readings.
- Answers and explanations are given in an easy-to-read bulleted format.
- Complete coverage of organ systems and syndromes, as well as the principles of immunization and the use of antimicrobial agents.
- Written by an author of Moffet’s Pediatric Infectious Diseases and following the same syndrome-based organization for a more intuitive, problem-solving approach.
- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: LWW; 1st edition (October 23, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1496399676
- ISBN-13: 978-1496399670
Moffet’s Board Review for Pediatric Infectious Diseases PDF
Thomas G. Boyce MD MPH (Author)
Until now, review and preparation for the pediatric infectious diseases board exam could be costly, time-consuming, and generic in its approach. Moffet’s Board Review for Pediatric Infectious Diseases offers pediatric residents, fellows, and practitioners a new, effective method of study that’s both affordable and self-paced. This first-of-its-kind review tool prepares you for the board exam and for the challenges you’ll encounter in taking care of children with infections.