- Internationally renowned specialists from Europe and the United States as editors and contributors
- Full-color photos of fresh cadaver dissections illustrate all steps for each approach
- Specific anatomic landmarks as revealed during each step are detailed, providing confidence in spatial orientation
- Includes risks and potential complications as well as methods to reduce them
- Videos of cadaver dissections and live surgery
- Print Length: 206 pages
- Publisher: Thieme; 1 edition (May 16, 2017)
- Publication Date: May 16, 2017
- Language: English
- Format: PDF Original
Note : We will send ebook download link after confirmation of payment via paypal success
Payment methods: Visa or master card (Paypal)
Nasoseptal Perforations: Endoscopic Repair Techniques 1st Edition
by Isam Alobid (Editor), Paolo Castelnuovo (Editor)
This atlas offers a complete review of all endoscopic approaches available for the repair of nasoseptal perforations, following damage that may occur through trauma, infection, drug abuse, or as a result of endoscopic skull base surgery. Approaches are explained step by step using brilliant photographs from fresh cadaver dissections.
Nasoseptal Perforations: Endoscopic Repair Techniques will be an important resource for residents, fellows, and surgeons in otolaryngology, plastic and reconstructive surgery, and cranio-maxillofacial surgery.