Neuro-Oncology for the Clinical Neurologist (Original PDF)
- Focuses on the clinical management of patients typically encountered by neurologists and neurology trainees.
- Provides clinically relevant updates in five key areas of neuro-oncology: primary CNS tumors, brain and leptomeningeal metastases, inherited tumor syndromes of the nervous system (e.g. neurofibromatosis), paraneoplastic and immune-mediated neurological complications of cancer, and neurological complications of cancer treatments.
- Includes a summary of clinical pearls and a reference list of clinical cases.
- Anchors each chapter with patient cases and clinical scenarios, provides evidence-based discussion, and explains patient management.
- Enhanced eBook version included with purchase. Your enhanced eBook allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.